Priority

神将我们摆在第一位,而我们又把神摆在那里呢?

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Birthday..


Jes past my birthday,
really thank God,
4 loving me so much..

Thought tis year wont hav any birthday cake le,
coz is away frm home,
n away frm all my close frens..

Thn,a surprise coming in,
with whole bunch of classmate,
holding a "secret recipe"cake,
singing birthday song 4 me,
celebrating birthday 4 me..

Really really touch my heart..
4 their sincere..
their luv to me..
n thankful to God too..

God filled my heart with His luv n care tat whole day..
plus all the wishes n care frm all my frens..
through calls
through sms
through frenster
i knw,although sometime will feel left out
or lost confident of what i m going through now

But,
I m not alone,
there are whole bunch of angel around me,
give me love..
give me care..
give me strength..
give me power..
give me desire..
give me support..
to continue my journey
to my destination..

You know?
you are my angel ,
all of u..
my fren..

All i can say,
is thank you..
which come deeply from my heart..

*Emmanuel*

1 comment:

yii^yii~ said...

well...u r so lucky...i got nobody to celebrate my bday~~~Woo woo...hehe...God will keep blessing u...
summore,Happy blogging ya...yeah yeah~~