Priority

神将我们摆在第一位,而我们又把神摆在那里呢?

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fruit of the week!!

Want share with u guys
of the fruit i take
in a week o..
there are cherry tomato
which act as my junk food
is healthy actually..

Then gt strawberry
from cameron highland de..
lik it so much leh..

And i gt eat an apple a day..
is my favourite de green apple o..

To stay healthy
we ned hav more fruit o..

So, my angels..
dun 4get eat many many fruits ya..

*Cheers*

strawberry^^



cherry tomato



me n my strawberry..

4 comments:

-JaN3- said...

Happy mooncake festival!!!
中秋佳节快乐哦~~~~~~~

yii^yii~ said...

stay healthy gal..

Chai Lim Grace said...

yun,ur photos do not match the real thing ler..strawberry is not strawberry and cherry tomatoes are not cherry tomato ler..lol~

anyway stay healthy is good!!!take good care of your body everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

I oso like cherry tomato eh...haha...tzeteen here