Priority

神将我们摆在第一位,而我们又把神摆在那里呢?

Friday, September 28, 2007

Mooncake celebration!!^^

Here are the photos 4 our mooncake celebration o..
veli enjoy tat nite
with my 'family members'
they are veli nice n cute..
n they owez call me 'ah ma'
thanks to my sure name lo..
tats y nw i gt many grandsons n granddaughers
sigh..

But they all veli 'xiao shun'
so not bad actually lo haha..
tat nite gt some indians fren join us too..
beware!
open ur eyes wide o..
jes in case u guys cant c them
in the picture haha..^o^

Now jes finish chemistry quiz o..
guess wat?
i gt full mark in my maths quiz o hehe..
this all God's grace
so i m not the one should be praise of..
but jes nw de chem quiz gt a question
i do carelessly lah..
so mark wil be lost liaw lo
so sad,sob..
tats y the mood change vigorously oso
anyway,
already try my best le..
so the rest
jes rely on God ba..

Weekend le o..
but gt whole bunch of homework
nd to do
or we call it 'hostelwork'
as we all stay in hostel
not at home ba..
so tis weekend wil b
'enjoy'in 'hostelwork' le o..

Hws my angels ne?
hope u all stay healthy n beauty ya..
miss u..


beautiful scenery..



love candles..



me n my indians fren o..



indians fren n i ^o^



family photo..



more close view..



my cute roomates..



burning lattern haha..



liang moi...



cheese...




another more..




here come miss world..haha..


Tats all from me..

*Emmanuel*

6 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

wah!!u guys reli enjoy celebrating wor...i got celebrate last night...but not as good as u guys lah...hahaha..wait me post up ya..^^

-JaN3- said...

wow...so nice got indians celebrate with u guys...
lolz...
enjoy ur 'hostelwork' during weekend bah...hahaXD
gambateh yo...q(^^)p

cloud said...

yeeyiun86@hotmail.comyii..
ok waite u de hehe..
jane..
ur celebration oso nt bad ba..
jia you ya gals..

cheers!

Chai Lim Grace said...

nice pics!haha~1st yr celebrating MCF without family got different "taste of life" ya..i juz bck from Canberra..so gals~lookin forward to my fresh posting~(sigh i.m juz too tired to do it today..lazy bug)!!!

cloud said...

so suang ah ling..k..wil waite ur pic^^

yii^yii~ said...

0.o?y are u giving me ur mail add??hehe...i post ady...actually,not complete de...but i cant wait to share with u guys ady...:P